× {{alert.msg}} Never ask again

Get T7 Expert Help in 6 Minutes

Codementor is an on-demand marketplace for top T7 engineers, developers, consultants, architects, programmers, and tutors. Get your projects built by vetted T7 freelancers or learn from expert mentors with team training & coaching experiences.

Get Help Now

Get help from T7 tutors & expert developers

Our users love our T7 mentors

Search
Stay tuned!

We do not have enough expert mentors in the T7 category at the moment.

T7 mentor, T7 expert, T7 code help
$15.00 /15min
View Profile
Timothy Morschel 5.0
Java software developer, certified Vaadin 7 and Vaadin 8 developer
German
English
Primarily focused on Java SE software development, I also have experience in web development and server technologies. I am always happy to take on a challenge. Certified Vaadin 7 and Vaadin 8...
{{item['display_name']}} {{floatRound(item['rating'],1)}}
Picked badge INSTANT SESSION ONLINE AWAY
* Available for freelance projects

To view more T7 experts on Codementor ...

To view {{((totalCount > 15) ? 'all' : 'more')}} {{((totalCount>15 && tags_name.length > 0)? tags_name.join(', ')+' experts' : 'expert developers')}} on Codementor ...

Andrej Ritzmann

"WOW ... I am speachless, he saw that I am a not profecional programmer and explained parts of the flaws that i implemented in my code. He did it well and nicely this guy can explain seriosly well !! AND while explaining he solved the probliem i hired him for wow Thanks man"

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
jose

"Best tutor I ever met. Understand what you need when you are lost in your work and guide you throug. "

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Johnny

"Helped me find my problem quickly and professionally. He did an excellent job of working through each need step by step with me and not skipping over or hurrying through the process. I'll happily work with him again in the future. "

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Mike Nguyen

"Pankaj provides great help for my project and explains the concepts really well. I highly recommend him to anyone doing large software project."

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
D.K. Willardson

"Oshan is excellent in R and extremely fast at fixing issues. Definitely a primary go-to source for my R needs."

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jacob

"Radu helped me understand React Native and React Navigation. He is an excellent mentor, very patient and very capable. Highly recommend."

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Amy Lefler

"Georgios was lightening fast and knew his stuff! I put a job out and within a few hours he was done with it. Numerous other programmers tried to complete the same task and could not. Will absolutely hire again. Thanks again Georgios!"

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Vincent Paul Macariola

"Humayun, is simply amazing and very easy to deal with. I have another project for this genius and I'm looking for to be amazed....again. Thanks Humayun! "

5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
{{r.writer.name}}

{{r.content}}

{{r.rating}}