Some recent examples include;
1) EDF Renewable Energy; Integration and Implementation of Cisco ISE with Trustsec and Cisco ASA/Sourcefire/FireSIGHT/FireAMP for endpoints and Networks
2) Monster Energy; integration and implementation of Cisco ISE with Cisco ASA.
3) Agave Energy; Integration and Implementation of Cisco ISE, Cisco Trustsec, Cisco AnyConnect and 802.1X authentication with Microsoft Active Directory, Guest Internet access, Cisco ASA, and Sourcefire/FireSIGHT/FireAMP.
4) LaFarge Holcim; Transitioned company networks from one company into two while performing all upgrades. Work included Cisco ISE, Cisco Trustsec, Cisco ASA, Cisco Prime, and Cisco WLC
5) Kelly Services; Implementation, Integration, Training of Cisco ISE with 802.1X Wired/Wireless configuration with Trustsec..
• Community Health Systems; upgrade of WLC and integrate with Cisco ISE and Cisco Prime in over 350 Hospitals across the U.S.
• Provide Network Security, Penetration Testing, and network defense strategies to clients throughout the world.
• Consult with major utilities on Smart-Grid Cybersecurity and physical security, and provide recommendations and technology implementation (NERC CIP v3 – v5).
• Provide Crypto-Currency Consulting and Security recommendations.
• Create Solutions based upon Microsoft Azure, AWS and Vmware vCloud Cloud Platforms, VM’s, Databases, Servers, AD, FIM, DNS, IPS, and other cloud base products.
• Migration of Windows XP to Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems.
• Cisco Prime, ISE, ACS, and 5508 Controller migrations.
• Leader for driving Security Breach issues to closure, while also advising customers on compliance with state and federal laws (NERC / NIST v3-v5)
• Served as VP for National Smart grid solution telecommunications provider.
• Extensive research on Current security issues. (TLS/SSL,Secp256r1(k1), ECDSA, AES, ECDHE etc.) Attacks and recent vulnerabilities (side-channel attacks, timing attacks etc.)