Top Senior Python imaging library Developers - Dec 2017
Apache Taverna Committer at The Apache Software Foundation
I am an open source evangelist and a passionate product enthusiast and believe in writing generic code, It's fun writing generic code once and then using functionality without doing anything. I have good experience in writing an android application in MVP architecture and believe in writing clean code. I Interned in Summer, 2016 under Apache Taverna (incubating) and open source contributor at Mifos Initiative. Now, I am committer in Apache Taverna (incubating).
Experienced Full Stack Engineer
Member en Plone Foundation
I am native from Maracaibo, Venezuela, I a graduated of the “Academia de Software Libre” of Fundacite Mérida as "Especialista en Desarrollo en Software Libre" and also a graduate of the Colegio Universitario “Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín” as “Técnico Superior Universitario en Informática”, currently I am a member of the CENDITEL Foundation community, where I serves as Developer on Free Technology, I am advisor to Venezuelan government agencies regarding issues of community collaboration and free software development. I have experience using Free Software since 2002, I have been participated as a collaborator in the Internationalization process and Spanish localization in many Open Source and Free Software projects, I am an active contributor in Venezuelans projects like "CANAIMA GNU/Linux", "SAID", and others. Since 2006 in charge of testing tools that facilitate the process of structuring and publishing content. Also I contributes to improvement continuous of source code in several “third party products of Plone CMS”, “OpenCore Software” (used on "CoActivate.org" Website) and recently “Django” too, I am a collaborator of PloneGov communities as CommunesPlone (Belgian), Open eGov (USA), I am a founding member of Venezuelan Plone community, recently is technical reviewer of Packt publishing Editorial in the cookbook called “Plone Intranet”. Especialidades: Free software Development, Python, Zope, Plone, Django
Python Lover, Full-stack Developer, Decent Database Knowledge, Startup guy, IITB alum.
I spend most of my time in reading about new technologies. Apart from my regular job at the startup, I love to work on small hobby projects which can challenge me and give some sleepless nights. I believe in discussion and planning before getting down to work. I think if the requirements are clear and we have a healthy discussion and planning , the project is 60% complete at that point itself, and for the remaining 40% you can always have faith on the developer that he would do it right.
I am an 6+ years experience programmer with a good sense about product management and marketing. I have been actively involved in the Indian startup echo system for the past 6 years - starting a a cloud telephony company and then being CTO for 2 venture funded startups. I am very good at building an MVP and testing ideas quickly.
Need to Hire a SeniorPython imaging libraryDeveloper?Get Started
Are You aPython imaging library Developer?
Get paid while making an impact. Become a Codementor for the next wave of makers.Apply as a Developer
CodementorX saved me a lot of time by sending a shortlist of qualified developers within 72 hours. On top of that, payment through CodementorX was secure and communication was easy. I was extremely satisfied with the engagement!
As a marketplace and 500 Startups company ourselves, we were happy to give CodementorX’s platform a go when we needed developers with specialized skillsets. They did not disappoint and allowed us to find qualified devs painlessly.
Besides having access to highly talented and experienced web developers, CodementorX's project management service also help manage timeliness and bridge communication between the founders and the web developers. This is extremely helpful and valuable, especially for non-technical founders like myself.
CodementorX is a freelance hiring platform uniquely different from other platforms. Freelancers on Codementor function as mentors to less experienced coders, who collectively help curate a list of the most elite mentors. When hiring through CodementorX, I know I’m hiring the best.