- Expert Mentors
- Live ClassesLive Classes
- WhatsApp Clone - 5/25
- Master JS - 6/15
- Ruby on Rails
- Online Full stack JS Development Courses
- Python Video Course
- Beginner React Video Course
- AngularJS Video Course
- React Native Video Course
- Office Hours
- Learning Center
- How it Works
- Become a Codementor
Software Architect with experience in building cutting-edge AR, VR, mobile & web solutions
For every 15 minutes
* 6+ years of experience in developing native iOS apps using Objective-C and Swift * 2+ years of experience in developing hybrid apps using Ionic framework * Expert in rapid API development using Node.js * Very passionate about game development using the Unity engine * Successfully delivered multiple Microsoft HoloLens apps, developed using the Unity engine * Hands-on experience with Google Tango * Unity Asset Store publisher * Multiple apps & games released on the App Store and Play Store
New Delhi (+05:30)
- 7 years experience
I have led teams which have developed mobile apps for different domains. Most notably I have worked on the following apps: 1. An app for an electrical hardware company. This app allows the users to control the settings of various devices connected to a central processor. This app communicates with the process via the MQTT protocol and makes use of advanced iOS frameworks such as Core Data, GCD, WatchKit etc. 2. An app for a railways operator. This app allows users to track and place orders with the operator. This app deals with a large volume of data while ensuring that the user experience is not affected. 3. An app for a leading airline. This app allows the airline staff to conduct multiple in-flight operations. The app handles a large volume of data and features a very intuitive and easy to use UI.
- 3 years experience
I have a good deal of experience in developing API servers using the express.js framework. * Developed & deployed the backend servers for a soon to be launched startup. This API server will make use of MongoDB & Redis as the backend datastore and Cache server respectively. * Developed a REST API server for a gaming startup. This server handles the leaderboards and user management functionality. * Successfully running https://bytecontainer.com, a knowledge platform for software development professionals. This site is built using the MEAN stack.
- 6 years experience
* Released multiple games under the brand names 'PKSArena Games' & 'Marching Bytes'. * Good level of expertise in both 3D and 2D game development * Good level of expertise in developing Editor Extensions * Unity Asset Store publisher under the name 'Marching Bytes'
- 2 years experience
Experienced in using MongoDB in server applications. I have a good knowledge of how to structure collections.
- 3 years experience
I have a good deal of experience with developing front-end using Angular 1.x.
- 1 year experience
Hands on experience with developing Mixed Reality apps for the HoloLens hardware, using the Unity Engine. Have a good knowledge of how the Spatial Mapping API works and how to utilise it in any application or game.
Could've been better
Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Mar 28, 2017
Preet is a fantastic teacher! He really helped me understand the fundamentals of Unity!
Mar 11, 2017
Preet was very helpful. Quickly identified short term improvements, and created a context for how to think about the problem I was facing long term.
Mar 10, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Thank You! Awesome job. Swift 3.0 fixed!
Dec 1, 2016
Very good with requirement capture and implementation. Pleasure to work with.
Nov 10, 2016
EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE VERY CONSIDERATE!!! :)
Oct 26, 2016
Great Mentor. Quick to resolve and went beyond the scope.
Aug 12, 2016
On-demand Marketplace for Software Developers
© Copyright 2017 Codementor