What tools help you be productive as a software developer?
Recently, our team had a good discussion about developer tools. Here are a few tools that help us be more productive:
- Dash for its instant offline access to 150+ API documentation sets and snippet management
- Paw “for its full-featured HTTP client that lets you test and describe the APIs you built or consumed”
- Alfred for its ability to save countless hours and boost productivity by having hotkeys to anywhere
- BetterTouchTool for its versatility and configurations of many different gestures/controls
- Sublime and Vim tied in first place as their go-to text editor for coding
Are any of your favourite tools on the list? Which tools help you be a more productive developer?
Let us know in the comments below 👇 or in your own post.